Flip a what? Yes, the miracle of Flipagram is here, and lots of businesses are using it. Flipagram is perfect for businesses – it’s a way to take lots of photos, and put them in a 15 second video, using your own music – and you can embed it into all sorts of places, including Instagram. It’s brilliant! The official line is that Flipagram’s purpose is to “Create beautiful short video stories using your photos, set to music you love!”
Here’s what we’ve done with it for Airport Lynx – click the image and see it in it’s full musical glory ;)
Here’s five ways to use Flipagram for business
1. To show off your HQ – people are inherently nosey and want to see what your offices look like… We get lots of engagement whenever we share things from #BehindTheScenes
2. To share your awards and quotes from clients and people who like your work. This is a neat way to share the love for your work, without being overly “look at me”…
3. To document an event – the warm up, the event itself, or the take down afterwards. Individual shots combined make a great story to show what’s happened on a specific date.
4. To share progress – something that is growing, fermenting or developing – a photo a day of a plant, child, or project in a house – this will show the progress really well.
5. To collate a range of products – by colour, shape, size, price range – or a flash sale – it’s a great way to group items together!
And don’t forget, that you can use music or someone from the business to narrate what’s happening – just upload an audio clip and you’ve got yourself a mini movie that’s uber digestible.
How will you use Flipagram – for blogging, business or personally?